A Phase-IV, Multicenter, Noncomparative, Open-Label Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Golimumab (a Fully Human Anti-TNFα Monoclonal Antibody, Administered Subcutaneously) in the Treatment of Indian Patients With Active Spondyloarthropathy of Ankylosing Spondylitis or Psoriatic Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Golimumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Johnson & Johnson
- 24 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 Jan 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 19 Dec 2018 to 7 Jan 2019.
- 20 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 25 Jan 2021 to 28 Feb 2021.