G-Pen (Glucagon Injection) Compared to GlucaGen Hypokit (Glucagon) for Induced Hypoglycemia Rescue in Adults With T1D: A Phase 3 Multi-center, Randomized, Controlled, Single Blind, 2-way Crossover Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Glucagon (Primary)
- Indications Hypoglycaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors XERIS Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Nov 2019 According to a Xeris Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the results from this study, the company has submitted a Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for liquid stable glucagon for the treatment of severe hypoglycemia in people with diabetes, to be delivered via pre-filled syringe or auto-injector routes of administration.
- 17 Jun 2019 Results published in the Xeris Pharmaceuticals Media Release
- 06 May 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.