A Phase III Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicentre Study of Durvalumab in Combination With Chemotherapy and Bevacizumab, Followed by Maintenance Durvalumab, Bevacizumab and Olaparib in Newly Diagnosed Advanced Ovarian Cancer Patients (DUO-O)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary) ; Olaparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Carcinoma; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Sarcoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DUO-O
- Sponsors AstraZeneca; Myriad Genetic Laboratories
- 04 Jun 2019 Trial design presented at the 55th Annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 10 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 18 Nov 2018 New trial record