A Phase 1/1b Dose-Escalation Trial Evaluating CPI-818, an Oral Interleukin-2-Inducible T-Cell Kinase Inhibitor, in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory T-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs CPI-818 (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Corvus Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Nov 2019 According to a Corvus Pharmaceuticals media release, early clinical data from this study will be presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) 61st Annual Meeting 2019 (Orlando, Florida, 7th-10th Dec 2019).
- 06 Nov 2019 Trial design of Dose-Escalation and Dose-Expansion of CPI-818 in Subjects with Relapsed/Refractory T-Cell Lymphoma released at the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 16 Jun 2019 Trial design presented at the 24th Congress of the European Haematology Association