A Phase 1/1b Dose-Escalation Trial Evaluating CPI-818, an Oral Interleukin-2-Inducible T-Cell Kinase Inhibitor, in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory T-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs CPI-818 (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Corvus Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Dec 2019 Interim results assessing safety and tolerability of CPI-818 in patients with relapsed/refractory T cell lymphoma, presented at the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 07 Dec 2019 Results published in the Corvus Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 07 Dec 2019 According to a Corvus Pharmaceuticals media release, initial results from this study were presented in a poster at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) 61st Annual Meeting 2019.