A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple Dose Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Elezanumab When Added to Standard of Care in Relapsing Forms of Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Elezanumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 10 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 23 Jul 2021 to 3 May 2021.
- 10 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 19 Nov 2018 New trial record