A Phase 2 Trial of Fractionated Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin to Eradicate Measurable Residual Disease in Acute Myeloid Leukemia Patients (GO for MRD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GO for MRD
- 18 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 15 Aug 2020 to 15 Aug 2021.
- 18 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Aug 2020 to 15 Aug 2021.
- 04 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.