An Open-Label, Phase 1/2, Single Arm, Multicenter Clinical Trial to Investigate ALLO-501 in Patients with Relapsed/Refractory Large B-Cell lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Allo 501 (Primary) ; ALLO 647 (Primary)
- Indications B-cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALPHA
- Sponsors Allogene Therapeutics
- 28 Jan 2019 According to an Allogene Therapeutics media release, the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared Investigational New Drug (IND) application.
- 03 Dec 2018 According to an Allogene Therapeutics media release, Allogene has exclusive rights from Servier to ALLO-501 in the United States, while Servier retains exclusive rights for all other countries.
- 03 Dec 2018 According to an Allogene Therapeutics media release, the company plans to introduce its proprietary anti-CD52 mAb (ALLO-647) as part of the required lymphodepletion regimen.