A Single-Arm, Open-Label, Phase 1/2 Study Evaluating the Safety, Efficacy, and Cellular Kinetics/Pharmacodynamics of ALLO-501, an Anti-CD19 Allogeneic CAR T Cell Therapy in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Large B-Cell Lymphoma or Follicular Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Allo 501 (Primary) ; ALLO 647 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications B-cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALPHA
- Sponsors Allogene Therapeutics
- 07 Aug 2019 According to an Allogene Therapeutics media release, five clinical trial sites are open. Alos, the company remains on track to release the top-line data in the first half of 2020.
- 03 May 2019 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 28 Jan 2019 According to an Allogene Therapeutics media release, phase 1 trial will treat up to 24 patients.