A Phase 3, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of a Single Oral Administration of Nolasiban to Increase On-going Pregnancy Rate Following Fresh Single Blastocyst Transfer Resulting From IVF
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Nolasiban (Primary)
- Indications Female infertility
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPLANT 4
- Sponsors ObsEva
- 18 Feb 2019 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Dec 2018 According to an ObsEva media release, the company has initiated this study and patients are being screened.
- 28 Nov 2018 According to an ObsEva media release, with a successful outcome of this study, the company is planning a MAA submission in Europe prior to the end of 2019. The study will support a Marketing Authorization Application in Europe, Canada, Russia and other countries such as Switzerland.