A Phase 3, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of a Single Oral Administration of Nolasiban to Increase On-going Pregnancy Rate Following Fresh Single Blastocyst Transfer Resulting From IVF
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Nolasiban (Primary)
- Indications Female infertility
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPLANT 4
- Sponsors ObsEva
- 07 Nov 2019 According to a ObsEva media release, based on the results from this trial, the company have decided to discontinue the current nolasiban IVF program and will explore potential repositioning of the product candidate.
- 07 Nov 2019 Results presented in the ObsEva media release.
- 07 Nov 2019 Primary endpoint (Ongoing pregnancy with fetal heart beat at 10 weeks) has not been met, according to a ObsEva media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History