A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to assess the safety and tolerability of PN-1094A after single and multiple ascending doses of PN-10943A in normal healthy volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs PN 10943A (Primary)
- Indications Inflammatory bowel diseases; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Protagonist Therapeutics
- 13 Dec 2018 According to a Protagonist Therapeutics media release, the company announced initiation of dosing in the Phase 1 study and data will be used to design a Phase 2a study in ulcerative colitis.
- 13 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Protagonist Therapeutics media release.
- 27 Nov 2018 According to a Protagonist Therapeutics media release, results are expected in the first half of 2019.