A Clinical Effectiveness, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-masked, Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of ONS-5010 in Subjects With Subfoveal Choroidal Neovascularization (CNV) Secondary to Age-related Macular Degeneration
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NORSE 1
- Sponsors Outlook Therapeutics
- 22 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Aug 2020.
- 22 Aug 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2020 to 1 Jul 2020.
- 22 Aug 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.