Study to Evaluate the Absolute Bioavailability of BMS-986165 Tablet in Healthy Male Participants
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986165 (Primary) ; BMS 986165 (Primary)
- Indications Autoimmune disorders; Crohn's disease; Inflammatory bowel diseases; Plaque psoriasis; Psoriasis; Psoriatic arthritis; Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 28 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 9 Jan 2019 to 3 Feb 2019.
- 28 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 8 Jan 2019 to 3 Feb 2019.
- 17 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.