Second clinical trial of ONS-5010 in the U.S. for the treatment of wet age related macular degeneration (wet AMD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Outlook Therapeutics
- 18 Dec 2018 According to an Outlook Therapeutics media release, if the companys wet AMD clinical program (two adequate and well controlled studies for wet AMD-CT profile 301711 and 301714) is successful, it will support the companys plans to submit for regulatory approval in multiple markets in 2020.
- 20 Nov 2018 New trial record
- 07 Nov 2018 According to an Oncobiologics media release, the U.S. portion of this study is scheduled to begin in early 2019 upon the submission of an investigational new drug (IND) application.