A Phase II Study of Inotuzumab Ozogamicin Followed by Blinatumomab for Ph-Negative CD22-Positive B-Lineage Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in Newly Diagnosed Older Adults or Adults With Relapsed or Refractory Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Blinatumomab (Primary) ; Inotuzumab ozogamicin (Primary)
- Indications Precursor B-cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Dec 2019 According to an Amgen media release, data from this study will be presented at the 61st American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting & Exposition in Orlando, Dec. 7-10, 2019.
- 15 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 Nov 2018 New trial record