A Phase 1b Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo Controlled, Multi-Cohort Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Antiviral Activity of GS-6207 Administered Subcutaneously in HIV-1 Infected Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs GS 6207 (Primary) ; Bictegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 11 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2020 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 11 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 11 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.