Effect of Intravaginal Prasterone (DHEA) on Moderate to Severe Symptoms of Vulvovaginal Atrophy Due to Menopause, in Women Under Treatment With an Aromatase Inhibitor for Breast Cancer - (Placebo-Controlled, Double Blind and Randomized Phase III Study)
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Prasterone (Primary)
- Indications Atrophic vaginitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Endoceutics
- 15 Nov 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 15 Nov 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 06 Feb 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.