A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Padsevonil as Adjunctive Treatment of Focal-Onset Seizures in Adult Subjects With Drug-Resistant Epilepsy
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Padsevonil (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy; Partial epilepsies; Seizures
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DUET
- Sponsors UCB Biopharma
- 15 Feb 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 555 to 500.
- 31 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 11 Jan 2021 to 1 Jan 2021.
- 31 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 14 Dec 2020 to 1 Dec 2020.