Phase 1B Trial of AV-MEL-1 (Autologous Dendritic Cells Loaded With Autologous Tumor Antigens) With Anti-PD-1 Checkpoint Inhibitors in Metastatic Melanoma
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs AVMEL 1 (Primary) ; Granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AiVita Biomedical
- 16 Jan 2019 According to an AiVita Biomedical media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared its Investigational New Drug (IND) application for the conduct of this trial.
- 03 Jan 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 22 Nov 2018 New trial record