A Phase II Study of Anti-PD1 Monoclonal Antibody (Nivolumab, BMS-936558) Administered in Combination With Anti-LAG3 Monoclonal Antibody (Relatlimab, BMS-986016) in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma Naïve to Prior Immunotherapy in the Metastatic Setting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Relatlimab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Feb 2019 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Dec 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 2 Jan 2019.