Double-masked, Randomized, Controlled, Multiple-dose Study to Evaluate Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability and Syst. Exposure of QR-110 in Leber's Congenital Amaurosis (LCA) Due to c.2991+1655A>G Mutation (p.Cys998X) in the CEP290 Gene
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs QR 110 (Primary)
- Indications Leber congenital amaurosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ILLUMINATE
- Sponsors ProQR Therapeutics
- 06 Nov 2019 According to a ProQR Therapeutics media release, top-line data from this study is expected during the first half of 2021.
- 10 Oct 2019 According to a ProQR Therapeutics media release, top-line data from Phase 1/2 (PQ-110-001) study of LCA10 strengthen confidence in the design of this trial which could be the sole registration trial for the sepofarsen program.
- 15 Apr 2019 According to a ProQR Therapeutics media release, first patient has been dosed in this study and results are expected at year-end 2020.