A Phase IB/II, 2-stage, Open-label, Multicenter Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of Durvalumab (MEDI4736) in Combination With Paclitaxel and Multiple Novel Oncology Therapies and Durvalumab (MEDI4736) + Paclitaxel for First-line Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Capivasertib (Primary) ; Danvatirsen (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary) ; Oleclumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Selumetinib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms BEGONIA
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 18 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 4 Jul 2022 to 24 Jun 2022.
- 18 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 19 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 3 Jun 2022 to 4 Jul 2022.