A Phase IB/II, 2-stage, Open-label, Multicenter Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of Durvalumab (MEDI4736) in Combination With Paclitaxel and Multiple Novel Oncology Therapies and Durvalumab (MEDI4736) + Paclitaxel for First-line Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Capivasertib (Primary) ; Danvatirsen (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary) ; Oleclumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Selumetinib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms BEGONIA
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 02 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2020 to 30 Jun 2021.
- 26 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 24 Jun 2022 to 31 Dec 2020.
- 18 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 4 Jul 2022 to 24 Jun 2022.