A Phase 1b/2 Study to Evaluate Safety and Clinical Activity of Avelumab in Combination With Bempegaldesleukin(NKTR-214) With or Without Talazoparib or Enzalutamide in Participants With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Status: Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary) ; Bempegaldesleukin (Primary) ; Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Talazoparib (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Laryngeal cancer; Mouth neoplasm; Oropharyngeal cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 14 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 15 May 2023 to 9 Oct 2023.
- 14 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 May 2022 to 9 Oct 2022.
- 14 Nov 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 29 Aug 2019 to 31 Dec 2019.