A Phase 1/2a Open-label, Multicenter, Dose Escalation and Dose Expansion Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of HPN536 in Patients With Advanced Cancers Associated With Mesothelin Expression Who Have Failed Standard Available Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs HPN 536
- Indications Carcinoma; Mesothelioma; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Harpoon Therapeutics
- 06 Nov 2019 According to a Harpoon Therapeutics media release, the company plans to present present proof of concept data for HPN536 in 2020.
- 05 Aug 2019 According to a Harpoon Therapeutics media release, first patient was dosed,and two dosing cohorts have been completed.
- 09 Apr 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.