A Phase 2b, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi-center Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Three Doses of NGM282 Administered for 24 Weeks for the Treatment of Histologically Confirmed Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Aldafermin (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALPINE 2/3
- Sponsors NGM Biopharmaceuticals
- 12 Aug 2019 According to an NGM Biopharmaceuticals media release, the company plans to report preliminary results on ALPINE 2/3 by the end of 2020.
- 09 Apr 2019 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 25 Nov 2018 New trial record