A Phase 2b, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi-center Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Three Doses of NGM282 Administered for 24 Weeks for the Treatment of Histologically Confirmed Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2020
At a glance
- Drugs Aldafermin (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALPINE 2/3
- Sponsors NGM Biopharmaceuticals
- 17 Mar 2020 According to a NGM Biopharmaceuticals media release, NGM expects to announce topline data from ALPINE 2/3 in the first half of 2021.
- 23 Feb 2020 According to NGM Biopharmaceuticals media release, will host a conference call and live webcast on Monday, February 24, 2020 at 8:30 a.m. ET (5:30 a.m. PT) to discuss preliminary topline results from this trial.
- 12 Aug 2019 According to an NGM Biopharmaceuticals media release, the company plans to report preliminary results on ALPINE 2/3 by the end of 2020.