A Phase I Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety of the Infusion of Autologous CD34+ Cells Transduced With a Lentiviral Vector Carrying the FANCA Gene in Pediatric Subjects With Fanconi Anemia Subtype A
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs RP L102 (Primary)
- Indications Fanconi's anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Rocket Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Nov 2019 According to a Rocket Pharmaceuticals media release, additional Phase 1 Process B data are expected in 1H 2020.
- 06 Nov 2019 According to a Rocket Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial will be presented at the upcoming 61st American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting being held December 7-10, 2019 in Orlando, Florida.
- 07 Aug 2019 According to a Rocket Pharmaceuticals media release, preliminary data from this trial will be presented in the fourth quarter 2019.