A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Contezolid Acefosamil Compared to Linezolid Administered Intravenously and Orally to Adult Subjects With Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Contezolid-acefosamil (Primary) ; Contezolid-acefosamil (Primary) ; Linezolid; Linezolid
- Indications Cellulitis; Erysipelas; Gram-positive infections; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Skin and soft tissue infections; Vancomycin-resistant enterococcal infections; Wound infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MicuRx Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Nov 2018 According to a MicuRx Pharmaceuticals media release, the first patient has been enrolled in this study.
- 26 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a MicuRx Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 26 Nov 2018 New trial record