A Phase 1, First-in-Human Study of ImmunoPET Imaging of PD-L1 in Tumors Using 89Zr-DFO-REGN3504, an Anti-PD-L1 Tracer for Positron Emission Tomography in Patients With Advanced Thoracic Malignancies or Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Zirconium 89 DFO REGN 3504 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Liver cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Thoracic neoplasms
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 4 Jun 2021 to 9 Feb 2022.
- 21 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 6 May 2021 to 9 Feb 2022.
- 21 Nov 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.