A Phase 1, First-in-Human Study of ImmunoPET Imaging of PD-L1 in Tumors Using 89Zr-DFO-REGN3504, an Anti-PD-L1 Tracer for Positron Emission Tomography in Patients With Advanced Thoracic Malignancies
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Zirconium 89 DFO REGN 3504 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Thoracic neoplasms
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 2 Dec 2020 to 4 Jun 2021.
- 08 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 3 Nov 2020 to 6 May 2021.
- 08 Jan 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 10 Dec 2018 to 10 Jun 2019.