Topical Ruxolitinib Evaluation in Atopic Dermatitis Study 2 (TRuE AD2) - A Phase 3, Double-Blind, Randomized, 8-Week, Vehicle-Controlled Efficacy and Safety Study of Ruxolitinib Cream Followed by a Long-Term Safety Extension Period in Adolescents and Adults With Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRuE AD2
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 20 Dec 2018 According to an Incyte Corporation media release first patient has been treated in the TRuE-AD clinical trial program.
- 05 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 27 Nov 2018 New trial record