Topical Ruxolitinib Evaluation in Atopic Dermatitis Study 2 (TRuE AD2) - A Phase 3, Double-Blind, Randomized, 8-Week, Vehicle-Controlled Efficacy and Safety Study of Ruxolitinib Cream Followed by a Long-Term Safety Extension Period in Adolescents and Adults With Atopic Dermatitis
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRuE AD2
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 01 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2020 to 22 Oct 2020.
- 01 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2020 to 25 Nov 2019.
- 01 Nov 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.