Efficacy and Safety Evaluation of Sintilimab or Placebo in Combination With Paclitaxel and Cisplatin as First-line Treatment in Patients With Unresectable, Locally Advanced Recurrent or Metastatic Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma: a Randomized, Double-blind, Multicenter, Phase 3 Study (ORIENT-15)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Sintilimab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Oesophageal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ORIENT-15
- Sponsors Innovent Biologics
- 01 Jan 2019 According to an Innovent Biologics media release, the first patient has been dosed in this phase III trial.
- 01 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to an Innovent Biologics media release.
- 27 Nov 2018 New trial record