A Phase III Multicenter, Randomized, Open Label Study of APR-246 in Combination With Azacitidine Versus Azacitidine Alone for the Treatment of (Tumor Protein) TP53 Mutant Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs APR 246 (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aprea
- 18 Sep 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 31 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 02 Dec 2018 According to an Aprea media release, as a result of positive phase Ib/II study data (NCT03072043), the company expects to soon begin enrolling in this trial.