A Non-Interventional Post-Authorisation Safety Study (PASS) in Male Haemophilia B Patients Receiving Nonacog Beta Pegol (N9-GP) Prophylaxis Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Nonacog beta pegol (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia B
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms paradigm8
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 05 Jun 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 70 to 60.
- 04 Apr 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 08 Mar 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 28 Feb 2019 to 1 Apr 2019.