A Non-Interventional Post-Authorisation Safety Study (PASS) in Male Haemophilia B Patients Receiving Nonacog Beta Pegol (N9-GP) Prophylaxis Treatment
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Nonacog beta pegol (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia B
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms paradigm8
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 19 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Sep 2027 to 15 Dec 2027.
- 19 Dec 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 21 Nov 2018 to 31 Jan 2019.
- 27 Nov 2018 New trial record