A Multi-Center, Double-Masked, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Fixed Combination Phenylephrine 2.5%-Tropicamide 1% Ophthalmic Solution Administered With a Microdose Dispenser for Dilation of the Pupil
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Phenylephrine/tropicamide (Primary)
- Indications Mydriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MIST-2
- Sponsors Eyenovia
- 13 Nov 2019 According to an Eyenovia media release, results from Phase III MIST-1 and MIST-2 studies were presented at the American Academy of Optometrys 3rd World Congress of Optometry (AAOPT).
- 02 Oct 2019 According to an Eyenovia media release, results from Phase III MIST-1 and MIST-2 studies will be presented at the American Academy of Optometrys 3rd World Congress of Optometry (AAOPT) on 25th Oct 2019 (Orlando, FL) by Tom Walters (Md, Keystone Research, Ltd).
- 25 Feb 2019 Primary endpoint (Change in pupil diameter: superiority of MicroStat fixed combination formulation of phenylephrine 2.5% and tropicamide 1% vs placebo) has been met, according to an Eyenovia media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History