A Randomized, Double-blind, 2-Period, 2-Sequence Crossover Phase I Study With a 1 Month run-in Period to Examine the Effect of Cladribine Tablets on the Pharmacokinetics of a Monophasic Oral Contraceptive Containing Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel (Microgynon) in Pre-Menopausal Women With Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis (RMS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cladribine (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 27 Jun 2019 Planned End Date changed from 7 Feb 2020 to 6 Apr 2020.
- 27 Jun 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 7 Feb 2020 to 6 Apr 2020.
- 18 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 15 Jan 2020 to 7 Feb 2020.