A phase Ia/Ib, first-in-human, open label, multicenter, dose-escalation and dose-expansion study of a novel NanoZolid-docetaxel depot formulation (NZ-DTX Depot) given as an intratumoral injection in patients with advanced solid tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms NZ-DTX-001
- Sponsors LIDDS
- 06 Nov 2019 According to a LIDDS media release, patients are planned to be treated in Q4, 2019.
- 06 Nov 2019 According to a LIDDS media release, the company has received approval from authorities in Lithuania to conduct this study
- 16 May 2019 According to a LIDDS media release, the first patient has been treated at Karolinska University Hospital.