A phase Ia/Ib, first-in-human, open label, multicenter, dose-escalation and dose-expansion study of a novel NanoZolid-docetaxel depot formulation (NZ-DTX Depot) given as an intratumoral injection in patients with advanced solid tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms NZ-DTX-001
- Sponsors LIDDS
- 06 Feb 2019 According to a LIDDS media release, Dr. Charlotta Gauffin, Head of Clinical Development, will join the company in March 2019 and will be responsible for this study
- 05 Feb 2019 According to a LIDDS media release, the company will now initiate a collaboration with a competent phase I clinical site in Denmark.
- 05 Feb 2019 According to a LIDDS media release, the Danish Medicines Agency (DKMA) has now approved to conduct this study (NZ-DTX-001) in Denmark.This adds another Scandinavian clinic to this trial in addition to Karolinska University Hospital (Sweden).LIDDS expects to enroll the first patients in this study in Q1 2019.