A Phase II/III Expansion Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of NSR-RPGR in Patients with a Diagnosis of X-linked Retinitis Pigmentosa (XLRP) due to RPGR mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AAV-RPGR gene therapy-NightstaRx (Primary)
- Indications Retinitis pigmentosa
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biogen; Nightstar Therapeutics
- 07 Jun 2019 According to a Biogen media release, the company has acquired Nightstar Therapeutics.
- 28 Nov 2018 New trial record
- 13 Nov 2018 According to a Nightstar Therapeutics media release, this modified phase 2/3 expansion study is designed to be consistent with recommendations in FDAs draft guidance on the development of gene therapy products for retinal disorders.