A Randomized double-blind placebo-controlled multicenter Phase 3 study of efficacy and safety of AR-301 as adjunct therapy to antibiotics in the treatment of Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia (VAP) caused by S. aureus
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Tosatoxumab (Primary)
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aridis Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Jan 2019 Status changed from not stated to recruiting.
- 29 Nov 2018 New trial record
- 13 Nov 2018 According to Aridis Pharmaceuticals media release, study is expected to start at the end of 2018.