A Double-Masked, Active-Controlled Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Phenylephrine 2.5%-Tropicamide 1% Ophthalmic Solution Administered With a Microdose Dispenser for Dilation of the Pupil
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Phenylephrine/tropicamide (Primary) ; Phenylephrine; Tropicamide
- Indications Mydriasis
- Focus Diagnostic use; Registrational
- Acronyms MIST-1
- Sponsors Eyenovia
- 30 Jan 2019 According to an Eyenovia media release, the company expects to present the detailed results from the trial in a forthcoming scientific forum.
- 30 Jan 2019 According to an Eyenovia media release, Dr. David Wirta, MD, is the principal investigator of the study.
- 30 Jan 2019 Results presented in an Eyenovia media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History