Phase 1 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of APVO210 in Healthy Subjects, Patients With Psoriasis, and Patients With Ulcerative Colitis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs APVO 210 (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Aptevo Therapeutics
- 03 Oct 2019 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to an Aptevo Therapeutics media release. The decision followed the review of data from the Phase 1 multiple ascending dose (MAD) clinical study of APVO210 in healthy volunteers that suggests that APVO210 would not meet the desired target product profile for future commercialization.
- 07 Aug 2019 According to an Aptevo Therapeutics media release, with preliminary top-line safety data from an autoimmune-focused bispecific antibody candidate, APVO210, recently showing encouraging results, prompting the initiation of the next stage of this phase I clinical trial-evaluating multiple ascending doses of APVO210.
- 20 Mar 2019 According to an Aptevo Therapeutics media release, the company has commenced dosing in this trial. The study is expected to enroll a maximum of 64 subjects in the initial SAD dose cohort and up to 40 subjects in the MAD dose cohort.