A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of TAK-169 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs TAK 169 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 21 Nov 2019 According to an Molecular Templates media release, the company announces pricing of $50.0 million public equity offering. The company expects to use the net proceeds from the offering, together with its existing cash and cash equivalents, to fund this ongoing study.
- 12 Nov 2019 According to a Molecular Templates media release, dosing in the trial is expected to start in 4Q19.
- 06 Nov 2019 Trial design released at the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology