Phase I, Open Label, Non-randomised, Non-comparative, Multi-center Study, Evaluating S65487, a Bcl-2 Inhibitor Intravenously Administered, in Patients With Relapse or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Non Hodgkin Lymphoma or Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs S 65487 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal zone B-cell lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 01 Aug 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 17 May 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 03 Dec 2018 New trial record