A phase 2 study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of KSI-301 compared to standard of care Aflibercept in wet age-related macular degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs KSI 301 (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kodiak Sciences
- 21 Dec 2018 According to a Kodiak Sciences media release, the company remain on track to begin enrollment in this study in the second quarter of 2019.
- 21 Dec 2018 According to a Kodiak Sciences media release, as wet AMD is a more localized retinal disease with typically lower levels of VEGF compared to DME, the company has enhanced this pivotal study design to include evaluation of 20-week along with 16-week and 12-week dosing intervals in comparison to Eylea on its 8-week labeled regimen.
- 03 Dec 2018 New trial record