A Phase 2, Prospective, Randomized, Double-masked, Active Comparator-controlled, Multi-center Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Repeated Intravitreal Administration of KSI-301 in Subjects With Neovascular (Wet) Age-related Macular Degeneration.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs KSI 301 (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DAZZLE
- Sponsors Kodiak Sciences
- 10 Oct 2019 According to a Kodiak Sciences media release, the first patients have been treated in this study.
- 01 Oct 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 06 Aug 2019 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.