A Phase 1/1b Open Label, Multi-center Exploratory Study to Investigate the Bioactivity, Ocular and Systemic Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics Following Single and Multiple Intravitreal Administrations of KSI-301 in Subjects With Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration (wAMD), Diabetic Macular Edema (DME) and Retinal Vein Occlusion (RVO)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs KSI 301 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema; Retinal vein occlusion; Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Kodiak Sciences
- 11 Oct 2019 Results presented in the Kodiak Sciences media release.
- 11 Oct 2019 According to a Kodiak Sciences media release, data from this trial were presented at the American Academy of Ophthalmology Annual Meeting Retina Subspecialty Day by Charles C. Wykoff, M.D, Ph.D., a clinical investigator in the study.
- 15 Sep 2019 According to a Kodiak Sciences media release, data from this trial will be presented at the American Academy of Ophthalmology Retina Subspecialty Day on October 11.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History