A Phase 2 Open-label Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Repeated Administration of NurOwn [Autologous Mesenchymal Stem Cells Secreting Neurotrophic Factors (NTF), MSC-NTF] Cells in Participants With Progressive MS
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Neurotrophic factor producing mesenchymal stem cell therapy BrainStorm Cell therapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics
- 04 Feb 2019 According to the Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics media release, company plans to start enrollment in early 2019.
- 10 Jan 2019 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 27 Dec 2018 According to a Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics media release, the company plan to initiate this study in the first quarter of 2019 and will provide additional details regarding the trial design and participating centers.